Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys paying for your PM? Trying to figure out what I am expecting to pay for a 159" 2500. The MSRP is $35500.

·
Registered
887 Posts
When I test drove that one (159 tall) last weekend, the dealer (I'm in NC) had a sale sign on the window for $32999

There is a dealer in NY that is known for posting his no haggle prices on his web site. Here is that dealers link https://www.simmons-rockwell.com/dodge?p=1&vehicleModel=ProMaster

I've actually used the Simmons Rockwell web prices to negotiate the same price here in NC. Bought my wife's Ford doing it.

·
Super Moderator
9,079 Posts
When I test drove that one (159 tall) last weekend, the dealer (I'm in NC) had a sale sign on the window for $32999

There is a dealer in NY that is known for posting his no haggle prices on his web site. Here is that dealers link https://www.simmons-rockwell.com/dodge?p=1&vehicleModel=ProMaster

I've actually used the Simmons Rockwell web prices to negotiate the same price here in NC. Bought my wife's Ford doing it.

I'll be replacing my Sprinter shortly with a Promaster but there doesn't seem to be many deals on them out there. I'll be using it as a daily driver/camper, not commercial any only need a 1500 high roof with side and rear windows. I only see a discount of about $2k more or less off MSRP which isn't really any bargain. I'd like to see a price of $2k under dealer cost personally. They don't seem to interested in moving these things out of the dealers for some reason. Incentives basically seem to consist of $1k towards shelving - WTF is that nonsense? I'd be thinking they would doing everything they could to get these out on the street as fast as possible before the Transit finally shows up. I wouldn't eleven consider another Sprinter at any price tho!

What have you all been getting off MSRP?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Edmunds shows no factory to dealer incentives currently. So Invoice price is as good as you can probably get. Edmunds shows fair price as $300 over invoice.

·
Registered
167 Posts
There is a dealer in Gilroy CA with an ad for what looks like a high roof mid wheelbase, MSRP $29850 with a "dealer discount" of $3862, plus the upfitter bonus of $1000 off for shelving. I don't know what accessories are on it, but there is a reference number EE114949. Gilroytruckcenter.com
I am not associated with any dealer.

·
Registered
167 Posts
There is a dealer in Gilroy CA with an ad for what looks like a high roof mid wheelbase, MSRP $29850 with a "dealer discount" of $3862, plus the upfitter bonus of $1000 off for shelving. I don't know what accessories are on it, but there is a reference number EE114949. Gilroytruckcenter.com
I am not associated with any dealer.
Now I am home and had a chance to scope it out - the picture in the ad was wrong - it is a 118 Low roof with almost no options. http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6TRVNG4EE114949

1 - 12 of 12 Posts