Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be interesting to get an idea of the people who own the ProMaster or are thinking of buying it. Just list your gender, age, line of work, and why you are interested in the ProMaster.

Me:

Male
I work in sales but am looking to do something else
I'm looking for a van to to transport goods for a food company that I have been working on establishing.

·
Super Moderator
9,044 Posts
71 year old male

Retired building contractor

Daily driver, weekend getaway

159 WB. high roof, gas

NH Seacoast

·
Registered
225 Posts
Male, 67, retired

This will be our third RV conversion

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Male 65
Prospective owner within the year.
Campervan DIY conversion we plan to cross the country in 6 weeks each spring and fall and see it all.
Retired. (yea but I work everyday!) Former Builder, cabinet maker.,Teacher.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Male
Owner of All Hands on Deck a sailboat rigging/boat business
This is my work van and weekly driver my Nissan Titan is the family weekend vehicle

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Male
I own a healthcare company (focused on nutritional medicine)
Converting my 2014 159 3500 to an RV to travel through Mexico, Central America and perhaps beyond for a couple of years

·
Registered
99 Posts
35 Male.

I'm considering the Promaster to replace my 2004 Ford E-350 cargo van. I plan on using the van as a daily driver, for my retail business and as a stealth camping vehicle while I'm traveling for work.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Male, 38 years, Journeyman Plumber

My 2500 159" PM took the place of my 2011 E-350 Super Duty Wagon. It is used as my daily driver and for extra-curricular work. I still drive a 2010 Sprinter 3500 as my company issued van. My PM is set up as every contractor's dream van. The kind of thing that everyone would love to have, but no contractor would take the time to build.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Male
Retired Teacher and Administrator
My Promaster plans?
My retirement project (one of many)
Will haul my modular model train layouts to senior centers, rest homes, schools (I do that now but the Dodge Journey restricts the size I can carry)
Will use for ham radio "remote on the air events"
Will use to pickup lumber and stuff for other projects
Will convert to a day trip type of camper vehicle- my wife prefers hotels, motels for real vacations.... I know, I know...

Just an afterthought. If you all get a chance, please update your profile to indicate where you're at! It's good to know as we read some of the threads.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Male
Used as my daily work vehicle for Carpet Installation
also for possible use in camping with the family
PM 2500 159''

·
Registered
604 Posts
Male
Gas & Electric Utility worker
Gas, 1500, 118 WB
Daily driver and for traveling. Tired of being cramped in SUV's with the spouse, dog, camping, cycling and kayaking gear.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I thought it might be interesting to get an idea of the people who own the ProMaster or are thinking of buying it. Just list your gender, age, line of work, and why you are interested in the ProMaster.

Me:

Male
I work in sales but am looking to do something else
I'm looking for a van to to transport goods for a food company that I have been working on establishing.
This a good post! It's interesting to see the diverse PM owners around the country and their "stats". We all have something in common, good taste in vans!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Male
Commercial refrigeration/ac tech
Started my own company and wanted something a little easier on gas than the E-350 I had at my old job. Thought the van looked just different enough to get people to look and notice the rolling billboard. Love the truck, not a fan of the nagging little issues though

·
Registered
358 Posts
Apparently, I'm the "old man" in this group at 72 years young.
Retired.
My ProMaster (the Backroader) will be taking me on a eight month trip to Alaska in April. After that we'll see how these old bones are doing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Apparently, I'm the "old man" in this group at 72 years young.
Retired.
My ProMaster (the Backroader) will be taking me on a eight month trip to Alaska in April. After that we'll see how these old bones are doing.
Steve, your a "spring chicken" have fun on your Alaskan trip. Do you need a helper? Never been to Alaska, my sisters have, they absolutely loved the majestic beauty of the scenery.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts