Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just posted in the classified section, but thought i'd leave it here as well. We just finished a 2018 Promaster with 50 miles on it. 2500/HR/159" WB If you know anyone in the market please let them know. Here is the craigslist ad link: https://westslope.craigslist.org/rvs/d/durango-2018-ram-promaster-2500-high/6973557177.html Thanks

P.S. if you have any questions about this build, or about your own build, we'd love to hear it. As well as any constructive criticism.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Looks great! Just one suggestion, if the rear door windows are fixed. Half-height windows on the sides above the bed/couch would greatly improve ventilation in the back. Ours create a nice gentle breeze over the bed with the MaxxFan on it's lowest setting. The toe-kick drawers are brilliant.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great! Just one suggestion, if the rear door windows are fixed. Half-height windows on the sides above the bed/couch would greatly improve ventilation in the back. Ours create a nice gentle breeze over the bed with the MaxxFan on it's lowest setting. The toe-kick drawers are brilliant.
That's a great idea. I am a big fan of the half-height windows. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Do you have a pic of the "Removable third jump-seat with seatbelt"? That sounds interesting, would love to see it...

·
Registered
440 Posts
While the build is exquisite and the toe kick drawers are brilliant......90k and no toilet and not doing LFP....I think that is a huge oversight for the price.

I don't think there is a 90k build out there without toilet.

Does it come with a RVIA sticker?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the feedback Wank. We did build a cubby large enough to store a cassette toilet, I think we will buy one and add it with the sale. You would have to remove it from the cubby to use it, which may be a problem but you'd still have a toilet. As for the batteries, I agree, a LFP system would be better but I guarantee this system with the 300 AH Full River deep cycle AGM will do everything you need and last quite a while. Plus it is tied to the 220 alternator with top of the line relay switch, 30 amp shore power, and solar. I do understand your point with the price, we have lowered it to $89,000, and we are open to offers so if you know anybody who can't build it themselves please pass it on. Thanks Craigslist: https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/aurora-new-2018-ram-promaster-2500-high/6982825723.html.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts