Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone notice the rear is VERY slick in snowy weather? Anyone used any type of anti-skid material on your floor. We had a guy bust his butt last week? Suggestions?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, anyone notice the rear is VERY slick in snowy weather? Anyone used any type of anti-skid material on your floor. We had a guy bust his butt last week? Suggestions?
I had the same problem with the floor in my promaster. I covered it with a rubber floor I purchased from ....rubberflooringinc.com . It was the coin nitro rolls it came 7.5 feet wide by 17 feet long. It cuts easily with a razor knife. No slipping at all. I can leave my tool box in one spot and it stays there all day and doesn't move at all. I'm very happy with the product.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had the same problem with the floor in my promaster. I covered it with a rubber floor I purchased from ....rubberflooringinc.com . It was the coin nitro rolls it came 7.5 feet wide by 17 feet long. It cuts easily with a razor knife. No slipping at all. I can leave my tool box in one spot and it stays there all day and doesn't move at all. I'm very happy with the product.
they're having a 25% off sale that ends today!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just thought i would mention, here at Legend Fleet Solutions we manufacture flooring for the ProMaster that is completely pre-cut and finished.

That means that you guys dont have to waste your time doing all the work cutting it out, as we have already done it for you!

Also, we have composite plastic floors with lifetime warranties that will stand up to anything you throw at them, and are extremely grippy in any weather.

Check us out at www.legendfleet.com and give me a call at 866-223-2256, my name is Kyle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.