Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We have about 20 sets left from our initial run of fitted slip-over seat covers in USA for the Promaster Cargo with front bucket seats we are blowing out to build some product awareness in the community.

All kits are Vinyl / Vinyl Perforated Inlay / Black

All kits install over the existing cloth or vinyl and include map pockets and thick backing foams for comfort.

267.00 USD Ea which includes delivery.

·
Registered
2021 - Ram Promaster 2500
38 Posts
Is the $267 for Each seat cover or for a pair? I know is says each here, but on the website it says package

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Its per pair of 2 bucket seats. 6 pieces per box. 1 Cargo van per box. We supply fleets and they order in multiples.

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 136 HT Gasser Stealth Work Van Weekend Camper
195 Posts
If Three6ty had not asked , it appears pricing is for 1 cover only.
Covers look great , my question is when installed will they look as perfect as the Advertised pictures ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fair question.

The pattern being sold is the exact same as used in the product photos. I personally installed this set and took the photos at our local Ram dealership so I can speak to this.

Results from professional installation vs retail installation are typically always going to vary. How much really depends on each individuals own skill set. I have witnessed enough DIY installation photos to know they run the gamut from beautiful and precisely fitted to absolutely terrible and everywhere in between.

We use steamers during installation to get perfect contours from vinyl and remove any folds from the product being packaged just as for upholstery installations. This relaxes the vinyl and makes it very stretchy and compliant so its immediately ready for delivery to a customer.

These photos should be referenced as a target fit for each customers own installations.

Keep in mind that this product was developed from the start as an end user installed item and specifically a fleet use item to protect the vehicle from damage and add comfort. This product was not developed to replicate a custom tailored factory leather interior. It is the best slip-over cover we could develop and solves several problems we see with existing products on the market.

• Encapsulated Protection
  • Added Comfort For High Mile Use

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are designed to open at the sewn seams and allow the airbag to pass as if the cover was not there. Airbags are well sorted now. All the real R&D was done on that in the 90's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It may be the lighting as this one had very bright lighting when it was photographed. The more light you can place the less grain you get in an image. If you reference the arm which is the OE black plastic for reference it may help.

These covers are manufactured in the same material but the photos are taken with less direct light.

·
Registered
2018 High Roof 159" 2500
12 Posts
Has anyone ordered and installed these seat covers that can provide feedback or a recommendation?

I think they look very nice but would be great to hear an unbiased opinion from a forum member.

Thanks!
Jim

·
Premium Member
2021 3500 Extended
227 Posts
It may be the lighting as this one had very bright lighting when it was photographed. The more light you can place the less grain you get in an image. If you reference the arm which is the OE black plastic for reference it may help.

These covers are manufactured in the same material but the photos are taken with less direct light.
Those covers look very well made and fit great. Does your company have any plans to make these out of a Cordura or Sunbrella type material? We have Bartact seat covers in the JKU and love them, but they do not make PM covers. I do want to protect the cloth seats in our PM, but not interested in vinyl at all to do that job.

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 136 HT Gasser Stealth Work Van Weekend Camper
195 Posts
Has anyone ordered and installed these seat covers that can provide feedback or a recommendation?

I think they look very nice but would be great to hear an unbiased opinion from a forum member.

Thanks!
Jim
Same here , interested , but on the fence right now .

·
Registered
2019 Promaster 1500, LR, 136" WB
27 Posts
They look very good in the photos. Has anyone on this forum bought these ? Made of vinyl but looks like leather ?
What is the (estimated) cost for installation using a steamer?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I purchased these seat covers from Wally World for about $30 each. They fit over the seat but have no sides to interfere with side air bags. They work great and have been on the MH for 3 years with no problems.

MLogan
Smyrna, TN Seat Covers.JPG

·
Registered
2018 3500 EXT
2,431 Posts
They are designed to open at the sewn seams and allow the airbag to pass as if the cover was not there. Airbags are well sorted now. All the real R&D was done on that in the 90's.
Nice Product

Do you also have them for PM factory swivel seats?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts