Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I鈥檓 starting a van conversion On my 2019 ram promaster in San Francisco and I鈥檓 looking to replace my single front passenger seat with a double front passenger seat! If anyone is interest in trading, selling, or giving away馃 let me know.
Appreciate the help!
Ori
[email protected]

Registered
You really want to have to climb outside the van to get to the back (or over the seat backs)? I test drove a 3 seater because I really wanted that third seat, but no way. I am considering mounting this on the wall behind the drivers seat.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely a bummer to have to go outside, but I will be traveling with three people most of the time and have no choice

Registered
There seems to regularly be people looking to swap seats in the classified section. I'd see what you can find down there. Yours is the easy end of the swap. Additional steps are needed to get things working right if you replace the bench.

Super Moderator
Not to mention how many people report the double seat is very uncomfortable to sit on for any length of time! You might want to rethink your needs. A third seat in the back somewhere would be a far better choice.

Registered
Hi,
I鈥檓 starting a van conversion On my 2019 ram promaster in San Francisco and I鈥檓 looking to replace my single front passenger seat with a double front passenger seat! If anyone is interest in trading, selling, or giving away馃 let me know.
Appreciate the help!
Ori
[email protected]
I'm in Sacramento and want to trade my double for a single. I have a 2017 2400. Seat is in really nice shape.

Registered
Hi,
Appreciate the help!
Ori
[email protected]
I'm in El Granada/Half Moon Bay...just conversted by 2014 Promaster and need a passenger single bucket seat. Will trade my perfect condition bench seat anytime for your single passenger seat. Let's meet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts