Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Mine must be on similar trucks too. They've lately started to "double-check" if I would still like a few orders (I'm positive they didn't "misplace" these..), a few days or a week after I've placed them. I feel like that was implied when I placed the orders originally, but hey, let me go ahead and confirm it for you again...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Mine must be on similar trucks too. They've lately started to "double-check" if I would still like a few orders (I'm positive they didn't "misplace" these..), a few days or a week after I've placed them. I feel like that was implied when I placed the orders originally, but hey, let me go ahead and confirm it for you again...
We know you order this & paid for it, but we are “double checking” that you actually want it 🙃

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just finished a rear seat install. Man, I was really worried for a minute. Then I thought, no, that’s not all from a roll-over. But what happened? RD’s observation makes a lot of sense.

So I decided to google what a rollover would look like.
View attachment 62844

Worried again....
most rollovers wont have tires that remain inflated, especially with this kind of complete damage. i suspect this vehicle ran up under an 18 wheeler

21 - 23 of 23 Posts