Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks. new owner of a 2015 promaster city wagon here. I've only done a few hundred KM on it since getting it from the dealer, but it seems like a good little van and is great for both my business and family...

but i joined this forum with a couple of questions. in the EVIC menu I only have speed beep and buzzer volume. what buzzer is that? isn't there supposed to be other options? changing the buzzer volume to 0 doesn't seem to have made any changes. I have the 5 inch touchscreen so i know some options are in there instead.
also is there any way to stop the seat belt buzzer when you first turn the key. my sub conscious routine has always been get in, turn on key to accessory, then fasten seat belt, then start the engine. this comes from years of driving diesels so gave glow plugs time. but if i don't put seatbelt on first the buzzing blasts your ears.
sometimes i don't want to put the seatbelt on right away as i might just be getting in to do paperwork and just want the radio on.
I don't mind it beeping if i drive without the seatbelt on, because i always wear it. but is the high pitched scream necessary before i even start the engine????
please help.

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Welcome! Make sure you post Promaster City questions in the City forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts