Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAM Promaster City is doing pretty good in term of sales in its category. Here's the numbers for December according to goodcarbadcar.net:

1- Ford Transit Connect: 5,280
2- Promaster City: 3,011
3- Chevy City Express+Nissan NV: 2,869

I will spare you the graph that shows a definite trend, but there is still no doubt in my head that the City will be the best seller in a year or so.

source: http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2016/01/usa-commercial-van-sales-figures-december-2015-year-end.html

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Another impressive trend in data is how well ProMaster did against Sprinter (which included Metris volume) in 2015. Even better is much higher growth rate for 2015 over 2014.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Statistics are only for USA, id like to see the numbers for Canada. Im guessing the PMC will be at the bottom of the list, I hardly ever see them and I get some good seat time.

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
211 Posts
Statistics are only for USA, id like to see the numbers for Canada. Im guessing the PMC will be at the bottom of the list, I hardly ever see them and I get some good seat time.
It took me over 8 months to find my rpmcw here in the pnw.They just don't have them in stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts