Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
artists rendering of the doblo with a RAM face. Will we be seeing the window version here as well?

spotted running around michigan recently.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Would this model be more for passengers than cargo? That's the only reason I could see windows being needed in the back end of the Promaster. Does it have three rows or just two? I don't quite get it right now.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
It might sell in places like Austin, NYC, or other places where a small runabout for metro cargo deliveries comes in handy and trying to squeeze even a narrow Euro-van can be difficult.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Going to be a rough start for Ram as the Nissan NV and Transit Connect got an early start. You see these everywhere

·
Registered
180 Posts
The Nissan I sat in at the auto show. Truly the most boring cabin imaginable, and this from a guy in an 04 Sprinter. The new Connect is going to be sold in 2 wheelbases. If I could make the smaller vans work for me the new Ford is intriguing. Too small though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
The Nissan I sat in at the auto show. Truly the most boring cabin imaginable, and this from a guy in an 04 Sprinter. The new Connect is going to be sold in 2 wheelbases. If I could make the smaller vans work for me the new Ford is intriguing. Too small though.
I don't think it's that bad, I like it as much as the promaster interior. Nissan did a good job

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agreed, the TC really does an excellent job of offering buyers a typical ford interior. I believe the dash was lifted from Escape or Focus. Not only is the NV200 boring inside its also unpleasant to touch. I know these are commerical vans for the most part, but like I said the TC offers a premium-esque interior while the NV and the City Express are about as banal as one could ask...

I do wonder if the PM City will address that...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts