Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again!

I'm converting my 2015 pmc wagon and have all the trim pieces, rear seats etc for sale. I'm in portland Oregon. Just bought this car recently and it was like new so everything is in very good condition.

For sale in portland oregon:

-Headliner
-Cargo area side trims (where rear speakers would go)
-Cargo carpet
-passenger seat carpet with original insulating foam blocks
-rear 2 piece fold up bench seat with seatbelt hardware and wall brackets
-would like to sell the rear passenger curtain airbags but it looks like theyre connected to the front airbags. if anyone knows how to separate them let me know.

Pretty much everything you would need to convert a cargo to a passenger wagon. Not really sure on prices for this or if there would be any interest but send me offers. If there's interest i'll send pics. but its pretty much the stock wagon parts.

Also I guess i could ship most of this. Just not sure if i could ship the headliner, its so big.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if yoy have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very interested. I have a 2015pmc tradesman and I haven't had any luck finding any rear seating.
Still available?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm very interested. I have a 2015pmc tradesman and I haven't had any luck finding any rear seating.
Still available?
Hi, yes! they still available, please send me dm with your contact info and we can go from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts