Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just got a van upgrade, and I went with a 2015 ProMaster City. It has the windows on the sliding doors and the back doors. I'm really glad I have those as I'm moving from a Grand Caravan with windows all around. I'd be paranoid that I wasn't seeing something without them.
The one I got is a cargo version, so just bare frame in the back, with a wire mesh partition between the cab and cargo areas. There are some large Katerack shelves in the back.

I've had it for about a day and a half, but I really like it. It's very much a blank slate to do what I want with it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The PM City is smaller than a Grand Caravan (I think). You will get used to no windows quickly. I drove a Chrysler Pacifica with all the windows except driver and passenger blacked out. Was nervous at first but given the relatively small size you quickly get used to it. Adjust your mirrors. Most folks have their mirrors adjusted incorrectly. You can google it and if adjusted properly you can see quick well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll look up how to best adjust the mirrors. It does feel like I have them set wrong somehow.
I need to ask a couple of things of how this forum works culturally... Is it considered okay here to necro-thread? There were older threads I saw that had pertinent info to questions I had, but I didn't know if it's okay to post in something that's been dormant for a long time.
Is it preferred to post a comment in a more general category if it's not PMC specific? I'm having troubles with my UConnect radio that I hope someone here can help with, but it seems more proper to post in general electronics than under the PMC forum.
Different groups have their own quirks, so I wanted to know what the general expectations were before I stepped in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts