Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Promaster City Window Vents and decided not to install them. If you are interested in a brand new set, I will sell them at a loss. I paid $92.00.

$80 plus shipping. All hardware and instructions included. Never installed.

If you have a FexEx or UPS account, you can send me the label and I'll slap it on the box and ship it to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
I found some on the internet, not Mopar, for under $100. They cover both front and back and I love 'em. We open the windows a couple of inches when we camp and rain does not get in, but the cool air does. After looking them up, mine came from Amazon from a supplier named Omac USA for $84.90. They were easy to install with included double-sided tape. They do not get in the way like some I saw on a Mercedes Metris van I drove. I never notice mine, but the ones on the Metris seemed to be in my vision all the time. Mine are black. The Metris ones were transparent dark, so maybe that was the issue. They're in the pics in my ad for the van in the Promaster classifieds vehicle sales section. Its the latest Promaster City ad.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I found some on the internet, not Mopar, for under $100. They cover both front and back and I love 'em. We open the windows a couple of inches when we camp and rain does not get in, but the cool air does. After looking them up, mine came from Amazon from a supplier named Omac USA for $84.90. They were easy to install with included double-sided tape. They do not get in the way like some I saw on a Mercedes Metris van I drove. I never notice mine, but the ones on the Metris seemed to be in my vision all the time. Mine are black. The Metris ones were transparent dark, so maybe that was the issue. They're in the pics in my ad for the van in the Promaster classifieds vehicle sales section. Its the latest Promaster City ad.
I just looked for them on amazon and didn't find them. Do you have a part number for the omac usa visors?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Contact Omac USA. The store is still on Amazon. Maybe the PMC reflectors didn't sell well, so they dropped them. If enough people ask, they might make another buy, or reveal their source.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Went to their website, for the promaster 2014-2018 sold out. 2019 $54 EACH...after seeing the installation video and window having to be closed 24 hrs I think I will pass and continue the search.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. Joined just for this question... Mopar's window deflectors say they're for 2014-2018 Promaster City, but specifically do not list the 2019. Did the window shape change for the 2019? Can I buy the same front window deflectors? Thank you so much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts