Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Really irks me when e-businesses tag everything they sell with every car model ever made. Makes searches pretty much useless. I occasionally search ebay searches for parts for my 1935 Hupmobile. 99% of hits are parts for new cars or junk accessories like seat covers. I have to come up with long, elaborate negative search add-ons like -(antenna, mats, seat, silverstar, etc.) to narrow it down.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really irks me when e-businesses tag everything they sell with every car model ever made. Makes searches pretty much useless. I occasionally search ebay searches for parts for my 1935 Hupmobile. 99% of hits are parts for new cars or junk accessories like seat covers. I have to come up with long, elaborate negative search add-ons like -(antenna, mats, seat, silverstar, etc.) to narrow it down.
Yep, I see what you mean. Shitsite.com it should read

·
Registered
63 Posts
I called Carid last week and asked them about that cool mesh grill on there promaster page, It took a long time for him to just find the page I was talking about. He said he would get back to me with info, all I rec. was a generic Email and a link to where I was already at. What a joke. Never did get back to me with any real info. Not impressed with them at all.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Speaking of which, I wish this site would have a vendor only sub forum, and enforce it. There are a few vendors advertising their wares in otherwise legitimate threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts