Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
picked up the new travel van 3 weeks ago tomorrow. We take it on our maiden voyage this weekend.Installed a bench seat for our son, a subfloor and rubber floor. Insulated and paneled the walls and built a bench/bed so far. added some curtains, screens for the doors and have a 12v battery pack/inverter for some lights etc. solar panels and foam mattress arrive later this week. pictures to follow as soon as i get them loaded[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Welcome, we will be looking forward to those pictures and it sounds like a person that gets it done!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Post some info on the bench seat if you don't mind! Looking at a bunch of options for a mid-cargo area mount like the vanworks layouts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More pictures

bench seat bed.jpg

bench.jpg

bench front paneled side curtained.jpg

bench, waiting for foam mattress to cut in 3.jpg

IMG_2933.JPG

heres more. we plan to sleep in a tent but this will give us options if it is bad weather etc.and will do basic water(5 gallon jug with hand pump , a mini fridge and a portable toilet. very basic but will meet our needs. we will add more as we try it out and see what might make sense.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just put some on, i can take more for you as well. pretty basic. screwed down on tops of 2x4 framing. the 3rd piece is hinged and flips down into bed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes

My husband did a 2x4 frame and screwed the base into the floor. it is so secure. we are taking it out this weekend so i will get some better up close photos for you of what we did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts