Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had a small business making custom privacy shades and mosquito screens for sprinters and transits for a few years and have recently added promasters to my line. My covers are made of 3 layers. Cordura, a polyurethane coated canvas; temptrol, a breathable radiant barrier and a diamond print nylon backing. They are held up entirely with magnets and are very easy to put up and take down. These covers are also light blocking/ stealth and are very lightweight and easy to fold and stow.
I'm offering an introductory buy one get one of equal or lesser value for 50% off sale. These covers are available for the windshield, front door windows and all rear windows. Please feel free to message for more info.
HI
LOOKING FOR PROMASTER CAB SHADES BLACK ON ONE SIDE REFLECT ON OTHER FOR CAB WINDOWS AND WINDSHIELD

ALSO PLS PROVIDE PRICE AND WEBSITE

·
Premium Member
8,716 Posts
You are YELLING! please don’t do that.

·
Super Moderator
9,020 Posts
I've had a small business making custom privacy shades and mosquito screens for sprinters and transits for a few years and have recently added promasters to my line. My covers are made of 3 layers. Cordura, a polyurethane coated canvas; temptrol, a breathable radiant barrier and a diamond print nylon backing. They are held up entirely with magnets and are very easy to put up and take down. These covers are also light blocking/ stealth and are very lightweight and easy to fold and stow.
I'm offering an introductory buy one get one of equal or lesser value for 50% off sale. These covers are available for the windshield, front door windows and all rear windows. Please feel free to message for more info.
Please be aware that if you are going to advertise your business and sell products on the forum you must at least support it by becoming a Premium Member!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Received my set of Down by the River shades.
Order includes front window, driver & passenger side windows plus an insulated CRL slider window cover.
Installing the front window steel tabs when the windshield is replaced this week. Tabs give shade magnets a place to grab.
Very happy with the quality of materials and stitching.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts