Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a small business making custom privacy shades and mosquito screens for sprinters and transits for a few years and have recently added promasters to my line. My covers are made of 3 layers. Cordura, a polyurethane coated canvas; temptrol, a breathable radiant barrier and a diamond print nylon backing. They are held up entirely with magnets and are very easy to put up and take down. These covers are also light blocking/ stealth and are very lightweight and easy to fold and stow.
I'm offering an introductory buy one get one of equal or lesser value for 50% off sale. These covers are available for the windshield, front door windows and all rear windows. Please feel free to message for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Windshield is 145, rear and front doors are 125 per pair, slider, crew and rear quarter panels are 110 each, the CR Laurence sliders, crews and rear quarter panels are 125 and the little 10x33 CRL universals are 60. These are the regular prices before applying the sale.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How much for mosquito screens for rear and side doors. What materials do you use for the mosquito screens and how durable are they? How do they attach to the side and rear door openings? Do you have photos of those attached and unattached?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mosquito screens are also held up entirely with magnets. The screens have a divider down the center that can be tied back or held shut with magnets. The doors can be shut with the screens still up. I use a super heavy duty screen material, making them very durable. I have a number of customers who have used my screens in Florida and have assured me that they totally block out the no seeum bugs. I need to make the patterns for the promaster still. They will be available soon. I can include a picture of the screens in a transit as it will be the same design. I sell them for 275 per doorway. The front door windows are 60 per set.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, the magnets are sewn in. And thank you. I realize they are a big purchase and I want to make sure I give people their money's worth. The idea behind my products is to provide something of quality that you only need to buy once.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I like the simplicity of your shades and great so see you are making screens. We supply Low-E to some of the other shade folks out there. It's a good core material and we would be happy to send you a sample.

All the best,
Hein
DIYvan

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in your shades and your offer. I have a 2018 Promaster 2500 high roof 159”wb. We need insulated shades for the front windshield (no rear view mirror), driver and passenger door windows, the two rear doors windows and the passenger sliding door window (C.R. Laurence®️ FW395R - Passenger Side OEM Design "All-Glass" Look T-Vent Door Window). We have been shopping and comparing for awhile now and very much look forward to getting the details of your offer.
Thank you,
Michael McFarland
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you also include any additional information regarding the Promaster high roof passenger sliding door mosquito screen and your offer price.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
These look very nice. Is there light leakage around them or are they a good alternative to blackout curtains? Looking forward to your reply.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m interested in a mosquito screen for one sliding door. Can you provide with more details as to cost, etc? Thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have to give a "thumbs up" to Down By the River for their outstanding window shades. I just received mine today and the stitching and seams are great. When i get a chance to put them in the van I will give another update so initially the impression is really positive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
An update to the window shades, now that summer and the heat is finally here and I have had some time using the window shades I can add to my previous comment. These things are amazing in keeping the heat out of the van. I am often parked with the van facing into the sun and have been fairly religious about putting the shades in on the windshield and front door windows. While the van still gets warm when you remove them you can feel the wave of heat they have been keeping out. I made the mistake of not putting them in when parked for only an hour and won't be doing that again. Even on the back factory windows with the dark tint they do an amazing job. Very happy with my purchase, thank you Down By the River!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had a small business making custom privacy shades and mosquito screens for sprinters and transits for a few years and have recently added promasters to my line. My covers are made of 3 layers. Cordura, a polyurethane coated canvas; temptrol, a breathable radiant barrier and a diamond print nylon backing. They are held up entirely with magnets and are very easy to put up and take down. These covers are also light blocking/ stealth and are very lightweight and easy to fold and stow.
I'm offering an introductory buy one get one of equal or lesser value for 50% off sale. These covers are available for the windshield, front door windows and all rear windows. Please feel free to message for more info.
im late but how much would shipping be?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts