Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my window sticker printed out based on my yet to be delivered 2015 1500 HT Diesel Van. Interesting stuff. It included everything I ordered BUT:

It lists Vinyl Bucket Seats - $100 I ordered cloth?
It shows the interior convince(sp) group at $250 - It was $200 at the time I ordered
The sliding door glass was $135 - but showed as $0 when the dealer calculated my price.
And the big one, Diesel listed at $4995 - It was $4500 at the time I ordered.

This makes my build MSRP increase by $780. I am glad I made a deal for the van price, got it in writing, and signed a contract to that effect. It will be interesting to see if the vinyl seats are in it? Warning to those dealing for Vans on the lot.... if you order instead all these price increases are probably in effect so you may pay 2% more for the same van.
I havent ordered a vehicle since 1994 so all this seems odd to me. Am I missing something?

·
Super Moderator
10,186 Posts
From the luxury of the hotel Walmart in Parry Sound, Ontario I would say you got it all but davan!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I think you'll be glad for the vinyl seats. The cloth is ridiculously fragile.
What happened to your seats?
I use my van daily and in and out everyday. Seat is holding up fine on my end.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,529 Posts
Dirt seems to soak right in and cat snuck in and exercised. Three instant serious picks. By comparison, my 10-y-o Toyota velour withstands all of the above and looks brand new.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$200 for the interior convince group

$250 for the interior convenience group

:)
Da^^n spelling computer!

MsNomer,
I expect the vinyl is better, it cost others $100. It remains to be seen if its in the van when it arrives although I suspect it will. Glad to think you approve.

On an unrelated note the last report here of a diesel build date with the Italian Mood Light (as you say) was Nov.-Dec. so I have my fingers crossed it doesn't show up for me! Keep me in your thoughts as they say.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Dirt seems to soak right in and cat snuck in and exercised. Three instant serious picks. By comparison, my 10-y-o Toyota velour withstands all of the above and looks brand new.
The cat has to go out and get a job to pay for a replacement:).

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great question but we tend to get there in October so only a few 90 degree + days and May sees us leaving so the same then. I expect the AC to keep me nice and cool on my plastic seat. Summer in AZ would make them plastic seats Hot'ern hades then Winter in NH would make'em be cold'ern an ice cube.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
My only complaint about the cloth seats is that as i drive, i dribble coffee down my chin and between my legs, and at near 100k theres a wedge shaped stain that doesnt seem to want to come out. Otherwise, very happy.

·
Super Moderator
10,186 Posts
Do love my vinyl seats also, but the back of your legs do stick to them if you are wearing shorts (or nakid;))!

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh that means my butt will stick too????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts