Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I appreciate all the great information in this forum. I am considering buying a 136 2500, probably gas. I am curious as to why there seems to be so many 2014 models for sale with low miles. I wonder if there are too many kinks in the new vehicle or something else.
Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Right when i bought mine, a fellow expeditor with a pm quit in disgust, and sold his pm with 40,000 on it. He assumed that it was consuming coolant because the head gasket was blown, so he figured he was avoiding future problems by selling.

We now know exactly what canused that coolant use. We know exactly what causes the brakes to squeal. We may soon know what the diesel engines problem is.

All that said, compare with other vehicles before you buy. Some complain of the pm's driving position, though i love it. If it were me, id be jumping on any pm used - bargain of the century.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Hi All,

I appreciate all the great information in this forum. I am considering buying a 136 2500, probably gas. I am curious as to why there seems to be so many 2014 models for sale with low miles. I wonder if there are too many kinks in the new vehicle or something else.

Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks!

I'm not seeing "so many 2014 models for sale". Perhaps you could provide an example. I bought a used 2014. I was stunned when I found it. It's been flawless.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts