Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to improve the look of my PM and not break the bank. Stock steel wheels and the spoke hubcaps don't do it for me. I search Craigslist in Orlando a lot and find Porsche and Audi wheels with 5x130 lug pattern and 45+ to 55+ offset. Has anyone tried outfitting their PM with Porsche or Audi wheels with success? I understand there may be a load/weight concern, but to what degree? I'd love to see pics and hear about your experience if anyone has done this yet.
If there has been a discussion on this already please pardon me... hit me with the link, I'd love to read up. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
10,877 Posts
Well they fit the early Sprinters (t1n's) and I used a set of Sprinter rims on my Promaster all winter long with centering rings. The Promaster hub is a bit larger than the Sprinter. The offsets are similar enough to not have any worry the only thing to be concerned about is the load capacity. I know a few people on the Sprinter forum have done it so I don't see why you couldn't. I would suggest a search on the Sprinter forum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well they fit the early Sprinters (t1n's) and I used a set of Sprinter rims on my Promaster all winter long with centering rings. The Promaster hub is a bit larger than the Sprinter. The offsets are similar enough to not have any worry the only thing to be concerned about is the load capacity. I know a few people on the Sprinter forum have done it so I don't see why you couldn't. I would suggest a search on the Sprinter forum.

Excellent idea. I will check the Sprinter forum. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts