Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to put this PMC to work tomorrow. With only 206 miles on the odometer hopefully we can add three more zeros in before she is retired. I cut the bed mat I had from my GMC to fit the floor of the PMC. It should work great. I am waiting on my partition to get in before I start to build any shelves. For now everything is on the floor. Hopefully it will get in this week. My salesman is going to deliver it to my house. I was also informed I get 4 free oil changes for being a commercial customer compliments of Dodge when we spoke Friday. Nice!

Once it's installed I will share the pics and show you my shelf build. I know it's not safe to roll with loose stuff in the back with no partition, but I have no choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the shelves built using a product called 2x4 basics shelf links. Used angle iron to attach the shelves to the van. Bought a gutter mount ladder rack and used uni-strut and some bolts to make it work. I have less than $225 in the ladder rack and shelves combined. Sure beats the $2k I was quoted for up fitting. I have some LED lights to put in the back as well as some work lights for outside to install. I will post those pics when the install is complete.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added some LED lighting and tied both dome lights together so any door that opens triggers the lights. Also added a 6 inch diameter 10 foot long conduit carrier on the roof rack. The lights made all the difference!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice mods. I own an I.T. business and use a PMC for everything. About to finish my LED lights and roof rack. I need to add a conduit tube like you since it won't hold 8'+ conduit.

Do the lights stay on the entire time you have the side or rear doors open? My PMC has the lights turn off after like 5 seconds. Very annoying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts