Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently asked a question and got response like "... on page 215 of the owner's manual, it states ...". I had read my manual cover to cover and hadn't seen any info on my question. Well, the manual that came with my 2017 didn't have that many pages??? So, I checked the title a little closer. It is a User Guide.

At the same time, I had been trying to access the manual on the mopar owner's site. I was working with the customer service rep to get access but still haven't had any luck. So far, the response is that Tech is working on it. In the meantime, the rep decided to send me an owner's manual! Free! So I finally have what should have been with the van in the first place. I wonder if this was a mistake or some kind of cost cutting measure.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I recently asked a question and got response like "... on page 215 of the owner's manual, it states ...". I had read my manual cover to cover and hadn't seen any info on my question. Well, the manual that came with my 2017 didn't have that many pages??? So, I checked the title a little closer. It is a User Guide.

At the same time, I had been trying to access the manual on the mopar owner's site. I was working with the customer service rep to get access but still haven't had any luck. So far, the response is that Tech is working on it. In the meantime, the rep decided to send me an owner's manual! Free! So I finally have what should have been with the van in the first place. I wonder if this was a mistake or some kind of cost cutting measure.
My 2014 came with a paper user guide and a DVD containing an electronic version of the owners manual. The documentation indicated I could also order a free paper owners manual which was mailed to me.

At the time I purchased mine, one could also go into ramtrucks.com website and download any electronic owners manuals. Now it looks like you need to set up an account before accessing the e-manuals.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was my comment about the Tech guys. They haven't been able to figure out how to make the manual available as yet. They've been working on it for 2 weeks now. And as for the DVD, for some reason, it didn't work on my Windows 10 laptop. But, I'm happy. I have a paper version that can travel with me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts