Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
For my PM (primarily) I am purchasing a Titan (what they call a Solar Generator) - the one that recently ended the pre-order.

While this item can be shipped to where I reside (Northern Ontario/Canada) my preference for financial reasons is to have it delivered to a U.S. address where I could pick it up sometime in December of this year.
So I am looking for someone (I figure all members here are trustworthy), near Buffalo (my intended point of U.S. entry), who would accept delivery and hold this item (preferably indoors) 'till I can swing by on my way South to retrieve. The item by itself is about 12x12x18 inches altho the shipping container is likely substantially larger. Weight is about 70 lbs net.

The 'generator' and shipping is of course paid for already. Compensation is offered... anyone willing/able to help out a Cannuk? tx. ~ Steve

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... still looking... anybody within a half a day of intended crossing at Buffalo / Niagara? This would be much better than a Florida address that I have presently...
Thanks for your consideration ~ Steve

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
... thanks so much Larry, I will consider this - need to decide in the next couple of weeks... ~ Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts