Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm an electrical contractor, my chevy express 2500 has 330,000 miles on it, I think its time for a new van, I'm really liking the PM, but wondering if its right for me, so I'm checking out this forum to see whats up here

·
Registered
627 Posts
You probably won't find an unbiased cross-section of opinion here, but welcome.

And, by the way, the ProMaster 159HT is right for us - - as a campervan conversion. Admittedly, we've only owned it a year and now have just shy of 30,000 miles on it. But 30,000 miles without any issues is a good sign.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We do mold, asbestos, radon, etc. but I would imagine for electrical guys it would be a dream. So we purchased our Promaster after having Chevy express 1500 and GMC Savana 3500 box truck (still have both). Was actually looking for new Express van when we stumbled across Promaster 1500. The price difference alone was substantial. For me and my guys we love our Promaster over the Chevy/GMC hands down. We have the 136" low roof but the amount of room vs the Express van is crazy. Gas mileage is better 17 mpg to 13-15mpg.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I got my 136 HT gas PM after owning a Ford E350 for eight years. The PM has the great taller roof that I love, way better gas mileage and you can stand up a set of queen mattresses in it with room to spare. Almost 2 1/2 years now with ours. Still loving it! I never drive anywhere near the mileage you do though! I use mine locally and for occasional road trips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts