Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 3500 Extended
222 Posts
Thanks, I'm pondering the same thing....grey/black tanks vs cassette toilet vs composting. I have never had a composting, so there is some fear factor there.....:poop:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks, I'm pondering the same thing....grey/black tanks vs cassette toilet vs composting. I have never had a composting, so there is some fear factor there.....:poop:
Good luck on your build. The porta potty isn’t bad at all. For gray water we just drain out from the tank to the portable tank we can quick disconnect from the van and leave it behind. We are more travelers and sight seers than camp and stay put for a few days.

·
Registered
2019 159 High-Top
91 Posts
Composting toilets are great and odor free, if properly maintained. Keep in mind, they must be vented (i.e. hole in van) and they work best when used continuously - so great for long term cruising, not so great for the occasional weekender.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts