Ram Promaster Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
HA HA got me laughing, never mind a smartphone I have not had a cell phone in 10 years. No cell tower for many many miles. My PMC has the UC5 great radio when I am near a signal. When I upgrade to a PM will most likely have a base radio. I will miss the Back up camera but the Tom Tom was not as good as a Garmen.

·
Registered
80 Posts
HA HA got me laughing, never mind a smartphone I have not had a cell phone in 10 years. No cell tower for many many miles. My PMC has the UC5 great radio when I am near a signal. When I upgrade to a PM will most likely have a base radio. I will miss the Back up camera but the Tom Tom was not as good as a Garmen.

Last time I was in Terlingua, I had 4 bars of signal on my Verizon phone. I don't think I had data connectivity though. The future will eventually find us all. Maybe it's time to head back down to the porch and check it again, for science.

John

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
410 Posts
I reburned most of my music in WMA files instead of the old MP3 format. The UC5 plays them fine from a USB drive. With modern USB drives so cheap you can save your files in large formats and not worry about running out of space.
Sound is far better than MP3 or even Bluetooth with the upgrades speakers.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts