Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2017 PM2500, 159"WB
264 Posts
Also curious to see others solutions. To get my mountain bike under the bed it had to be pretty high up. I can get up and down with a little effort buts its not ideal, gf needs a step.

·
Registered
2019 159 EXT HR (3500) in WA
1,980 Posts
We got a Step N Stor toolbox, as recommended by others on the forum. At night when the bed is folded down we use it to step up into the bed, during the day we use it outside as a step to get into the van. And of course we store a bunch of tools in it. It is a bit more expensive than I would think, but seems to be built well and sturdy:

Product Rectangle Gas Font Electronic device

·
Registered
2021 3500 extended in Michigan
246 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,643 Posts
You did not specify if you wanted a ladder / step from bed height or bumper height. This would be a blind faith ladder and butt first. Toe first may work if you cut arches on top of the cutouts. And works best with a small slope, larger slope would need extra bracing. The flat alternating ships ladder.
3/4" plywood

Rectangle Font Slope Parallel Drawing

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's a beautiful comforter!

We don’t need anything, but the best I’ve seen are surfaces like a toilet box, bench, etc., that can serve double duty.
How did people deal with getting into the platform bed. Steps or ladder? Ideas would be welcome. View attachment 80302
We use the Handy Laundry folding step stool $12.99 from Amazon, comes in different colors and folds flat for easy storage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not necessarily a suggestion, but here is my step ...

Wood Interior design Floor Flooring Rectangle

I really wanted to keep the books when clearing out my apartment without leaving them in storage, and this idea came to me at the last moment.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts