Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid for it Saturday night. It was at a dealer 130 miles from me so I will pick it up today.
I will keep you posted on everything I can

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 st drive

I currently have the dodge sprinter 2500, 144 wb high roof.
NEW PM 3500, 159 wb, high roof.
Drive home 2 miles from the dealer.
The shifting is weird and more abrupt than I would like.
Turning radius is impressive.
HUGE interior.
Happy so far.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really not a fan of the shifting but as long as it makes me money I will get over that.
It hit 100mph pretty easy. Just curious, my sprinter tops out at 85.

·
Registered
533 Posts
In Manual mode I figured I would try to lift off the throttle at same time as I shift as I would if it were full manual. Holy cow does that smooth the shifts as on a full manual with a perfect shift. Try it guys, lift your foot off throttle same time you shift up. Very smooth shifts :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
My '08 Sprinter topped out at 82mph. Had the limiter "detuned". I had done that because for the rest of the world, the Sprinter was unregulated. I didn't like some government body telling me my van has to be limited. On the Dyno, they had it at a max top speed of 107. Would never drive any vehicle that fast, but it was good to know it had the capability for what I paid for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So far

Over all I like it. The near vert walls make it much more spacious than my sprinter.
Dislike the space between the seats, to narrow. We like to travel front to back often and its a squeeze and im only 165lbs.
The 1st step in is a little high, im going to add a fold down of some type.
The wall were difficult to cover due to all the humps but we did it.

Ill post pics of my build in bout a week or so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts