Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
The wood interior reminds be of my Son’s sauna. Sorry if I was not clearer. I did scout your insta.. wow you insulated! Nice.

·
Super Moderator
10,684 Posts
Looks bigger and more inviting than my old dorm room. Painted cinder blocks are not a good look ;)

(Ignore RD, he's not a fan of that style of 'Finnish'. Don't beat yourself with birch branches, and you'll be fine)

Welcome!
What’s not to like about sitting around nakid in a room full of steam, old guys and spruce beer?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very attractive.

Is the black line in the left the body support pillar? What did you cover it with?

Edit: ah, I see it’s carpet. Black carpet is a nice choice. Gonna have to add it to my materials set.

I see you replaced the radio. Is there a lot of space in the dash for the radio behind the radio? Thinking about adding several accessories and maybe an amp there when I replace mine.
Yes! lots of space behind the radio. Just get a double din and a double din kit. replacing it was tricky to do ourselves on a budget but we got a really good deal and its working so far. I would recommend paying someone if you have the funds. My "carpet" is more like a THICK felt. Normal carpet wouldnt bend as well as this does. if you want to order the same stuff i have, go to [ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JSY7BU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame] and order it from amazon services. It will be different if you get it from someone else!!

The wood interior reminds be of my Son’s sauna. Sorry if I was not clearer. I did scout your insta.. wow you insulated! Nice.
Yeah I insulated hard. I figured if im going to do it, I may as well do it. I hope it works out, im excited to test it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts