Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a phone holder. Does anyone have suggestions for a type that works particularly well with the ProMaster? (Or a type to avoid?) Suggestions for placement?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have this:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/WizGear-Universal-Swift-Snap-Technology-Smartphones/dp/B00PGJWYJ0/[/ame]

Works awesome. You need to put a little metal plate in your case, then the magnet thingy on your vent. Just kind of slap your phone up there and it stays.

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
491 Posts

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,530 Posts
JC,

Any pictures? I know, you use the phone to take the pics so how can you take a pic of the phone....

The mount gives me a few ideas for other accessories in a good spot...do you have a UC3 or UC5?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
640 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
JC,

Any pictures? I know, you use the phone to take the pics so how can you take a pic of the phone....

The mount gives me a few ideas for other accessories in a good spot...do you have a UC3 or UC5?

Thanks!
Here you go. What's the difference in the UC3 and 5? navigation? I don't have navigation.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
The UC3 is a single DIN simple radio w/o any SD player or any other features except the USB port. We get a nice storage compartment above the radio which we use to store our charging phones. CD player? What on Earth good is something like that when you can put a few thousand MP3s on a thumb drive?

·
Registered
734 Posts
I was quick to get rid of my 3.5 floppy disk drive and the same with my cds. My van has bluetooth so that's the only thing I use. I pay $10/month for Google music and that's the best money I've spent on any monthly subscription. In my world that isn't a cd slot, is for a phone holder :) Jump drives are borderline a thing of the past except in a few instances. No better way to go with music than bluetooth

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts