·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
810 Posts
sweet.. I bought 2 jugs last week... (Anda Fram filter)
Just completed the online deal-leo and snapped pics of the receipt twice! Cross fingers and hope for 20$ in 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
'16 2500 159 HT Granite Window - OH(io)
337 Posts
Awesome! Just bought 24 Qts. of 5W40 Euro Spec because I can never find it in stores. (For my Fiat 500)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Has anyone done this with an Amazon purchase? The rules for the rebate state original receipts only, so I was wondering if they'll printed copies from Amazon. They are selling the Platinum Full Synthetic for $23 per 5 gallons shipped for Prime members.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Has anyone done this with an Amazon purchase? The rules for the rebate state original receipts only, so I was wondering if they'll printed copies from Amazon. They are selling the Platinum Full Synthetic for $23 per 5 gallons shipped for Prime members.
I think there was a list of authorized retailers. You might want to check that. I have Amazon prime too but I bought at at my local Meijer store because that was in their list.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'16 2500 159 HT Granite Window - OH(io)
337 Posts
I submitted screen captures of my Walmart Online receipt and Amazon receipt. Both vendors are on the list. Got emails confirming my submission. Will see what happens next in about 6 to 8 weeks.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,256 Posts
Bought 2 x 5 qt jugs on different days.

Online form didn't seem to allow 2 x 5 qt jugs of the same type, so I submitted a rebate online for each purchase one after the other, 20 June.

Got checks 2 x $10 checks on the 28 June.

Current rebate ends on the 30th June, with a must be post marked some time in July, I think.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,256 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts