Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Good evening. I been searching these forums for months and I'm hopefully going to be snagging a PM around mid-year. I have been looking at conversions that would allow me to carry passengers and be insulated. I have a family and this will be my daily driver so I couldn't just use it as a gear hauler. Low and behold, while searching around Google, I came across a window version that had a track floor with several seats. This appeared to be the perfect set up for me and for the price, I was really surprised. I just don't know why we haven't seen more in this configuration. Wanted to pick your brain and see if you have come across this before or if this is a standard up fitter option from the factory.

Thanks for the insight and help.

Site: http://pittsburghautosuperstore.com/vehicles/vehicle_details.cfm?vin=3C6TRVPG1EE123802.

MZ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was really surprised at the price. I wish the PM site would provide a little more information under their up fitter options, specifically the livery interior option. Even if they don't offer it from the factory, any associated/vendor they select, would be of value so you can start looking at numbers.

MZ

·
Registered
747 Posts
I saw a PM window wagon advertised and boogied in to look at it - no price, no window sticker, just sitting there... Went to another dealer and they had their allotment identical wagon w/ 3 or 4 rows of seats and the 'value added' price sticker attached - $15,000 option. A few weeks later both dealers still have those vans, the salesman I've been talking to for a year (at the second dealer) was REAL interested in me making an offer, any offer, on it...

·
Registered
399 Posts
I bet that VIN is just a standard window van (price is about right) and they have pictures from another van that has been upfitted. It happens. I wasted several hours once responding to an ad on a Dodge Spirit RT. Was ready to offer the advertised price. But they balked, stating that the stock number in the ad was for a base model even though the ad clearly stated it was the same year RT model. You probably can't hold them to the pictures in the ad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your spot on, I ended up calling just to see what they say and the price listed was just for the van. I forget what the final OTD was but I believe it right around 55k'ish for the full package.

MZ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Your spot on, I ended up calling just to see what they say and the price listed was just for the van. I forget what the final OTD was but I believe it right around 55k'ish for the full package.

MZ

Bummer, I'm interested in windows and at least one row of seating.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mobility works sells the track floor plus the window addition at a pretty hefty price:

http://www.mobilityworks.com/Commercial/ram-promaster.php

The also include full interior liner panels, heating/cooling for the rear, lighting, etc. and the seats are removable. The whole package is sold as a solution for moving lots of people, including accommodating disabled passengers.

I opted to order both sliding doors plus windows in both, and then installed a 3-person seat out of a Sprinter to give me a 5 passenger work van.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I've got dual sliders too. I'm looking to put a second row of seats in but haven't found any I like yet. I would like the second row to be reclining. Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts