Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes, have seen several Paul Sherry conversions advertised in the $55,000+ range. This is considerably more than a loaded MB Sprinter passenger van.

Unfortunately, besides being out of my price range, don't like the motel room interiors, or the dipped in white paint look. For that kind of cash the MB Sprinter looks like a bargain.

Do like the conversion's windows. Will investigate.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...Do like the conversion's windows. Will investigate.
You can buy a window van for 35K. But it's just a panel van with windows. You get no rear seats or interior. Adding aftermarket will cost quite a bit of time/money.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Tuff crowd. I would love to have one of them.

Anyway, If you noticed the front seats that were redone and the air bag still intacted.
(on some of them).

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Yes, have seen several Paul Sherry conversions advertised in the $55,000+ range. This is considerably more than a loaded MB Sprinter passenger van.

Unfortunately, besides being out of my price range, don't like the motel room interiors, or the dipped in white paint look. For that kind of cash the MB Sprinter looks like a bargain.

Do like the conversion's windows. Will investigate.
Could be the anti limp mode that effects the costs?:eek:

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Fiat Ducato Combi (passanger van) is available in many versions in Europe as well as the Citroen and Peugoet cousins. I would buy one in a heartbeat with the diesel if it was available here.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tuff crowd. I would love to have one of them...
I would love to make that kind of money. Based on the old rule of thumb that you shouldn't spend more than 6 months salary on a vehicle, that puts those vans in the top 10% demographic. As an engineer in the tech field, I can't even afford a base low roof Promaster with the 6 month salary rule. I don't know who they are building this stuff for.

·
Super Moderator
8,323 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts