Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for passenger seat for 2014 promaster currently has bucket seats any advice on installation

·
Registered
180 Posts
Check (or post in) the "Classifieds" section of this forum.

I've seen several double-wide passenger seats offered for sale or trade (some people want the single seat instead).

·
Registered
28 Posts
looking for passenger seat for 2014 promaster currently has bucket seats any advice on installation
Good morning.
I i have a van with 1000mi on it and it came with vinyl seats and passanger seat is double.
I could trade for one or the whole set if color does not much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you interested in just selling the seat? I'm looking for a two person seat to put in the back.
Hi.
Yes i would. Please tell me what you could offer and how far you are from Miami.
The seat that i have only had ass of the sales man on it during the purchase.So it is practicaly never used.

·
Super Moderator
8,330 Posts
Unfortunately I'm 1600 miles away! I'll be down that way in the winter but I need it before then. Can you see how much shipping would be or weight it for me?

Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
It might help this process along a bit if the thread starter said where they are living. its not the easiest thing to deliver an entire car seat through the post office.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was trying swap my single passenger to double and they have different harnesses and connectors, has anyone successfully swapped seats and airbag light is not on?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi.
Mounting screws are the same , i agree however single seat has three connectors and double seat has five .how did you go around this?
Thank you for any advice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Didn't plug in the other 2 . My van had the single seat and I added the double so non issue for me . I think the guy I swaped with kept the plugs for the middle seat and made a jumper to keep the warning lights off .

·
Registered
4 Posts
If your still looking for a double seat I have one. I would prefer a bucket there instead. I have less than 1000 miles and no one has sat there yet. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts