Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Pm last month and love it, so far!!!!

I have some parts that I received when I picked the PM up and don't know what they are for.

I will attach some pics and hope someone can help me find a home for them on my PM.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
My first guess is that someone gave you the wrong parts, or these parts are for someone else. But.. I love a good parts mystery.

Wild guess.. maybe the seal and latch are part of a TSB or fix for a sliding door that is hard to close?

Or.. did you get any up fitter equipment with your Promaster? Interior shelving, racks, cab partition, etc.?

Maybe with a few more details we can take a better guess.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I stopped at a Dodge dealer today to see if they would look up the numbers on the packets and tell me what they go to. The dealer says they are not mopar parts numbers.....

I received my PM from a dealer in Chicago and these parts where in the vehicle when I test drove it and remained inside when I picked it up.

I did not have any up fitter work done on the unit.

The mystery continues .....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Being as I've become quite lame in my old age, I had nothing better to do this with my Friday night than Google the part numbers. Near as I can tell, those are a window latch and trim for a Gehl / Mustang skid steer. Don't know how they came to be in your PM.

·
Registered
99 Posts
My guess is some porter or tech at the dealership took your PM on a lunch break to pick up some parts. He's probably been looking all over the place for them.

I say you use the rubber strips to quiet the squeaky brakes and if you bought the diesel the other part just put it on the dash to cover the Italian mood light. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts