Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find a answer to this so does anyone know if the stock partition will fit both low and hi roof vans? I would think the cab area is the same height. I have the low roof and found some removed Hi roof partitions online. Want to make sure before I make a purchase. Thanks

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,582 Posts
One way,

Find a VIN for a low roof and a high roof, call dealer(s) and get pn/s and price quotes.

I think they will tell, 2 types, window or without window.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I bought it and it will indeed fit. Just had to remove the rivets holding top right part on.

When you put it in your high roof, what did you use for threads for the screws? My van doesn't have any threads in the cab, and I only got the screws with the partition. I'm thinking of finding some plusnuts to use. Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks! I bought it and it will indeed fit. Just had to remove the rivets holding top right part on.

When you put it in your high roof, what did you use for threads for the screws? My van doesn't have any threads in the cab, and I only got the screws with the partition. I'm thinking of finding some plusnuts to use. Thanks
I pulled it out and the dealer installed it in the new one. I have no idea what they did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts