Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a from a raised roof but, i think they`re all the same. The area above the top of the partition is a storage area about 12" tall that extends into the the area above the passengers heads.
The reason I`m selling is, to get a van with the options I wanted I had to get some I didn't . The partition & double seat. I`ve made a trade for a seat and am now trying to get rid of this. If anybody has the trim that would go around and finish off where this partition unbolted from I would be interested in that.
This would be a simple bolt in piece.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I`m about 20 miles south of harrisburg pa.......copcarguy, about 100 mi. from you, I`m 2 miles from a turnpike exit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Factory Cargo Partition-can these be installed in vans w\o special prep?

Can Factory Cargo Partitions be installed in Promaster vans which were shipped w\o partitions. I am looking at a 2014 new van which does not have partition and dealer seems to think these cannot be installed and I would have to use an After-Market product.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure about that. I would think the basic structure of the vehicle wouldn`t be altered to accommodate the partition. If you can look behind the trim in the place where the would be, there`s threaded inserts every 10" or so around the entire perimeter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Factory Cargo Partition

Dealer (via Parts Dept) is saying that there are other parts needed besides partition panel, which are part of Factory Cargo Partition. When you took Cargo partition out, besides fasterners, was there any other part or fitting to this assembly\installation?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, there is nothing except nutserts directly in the structure of the van.They`re in the pillars on the sides and a crossmember that is welded across the top, and 2 tiedown rings and 1 center bolt in the bottom.I`ve seen a picture of a van that came without one and it has some trim pieces that cover the mounting area where the partition meets. If you can look behind one they`re spaced every 10" or so.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking for factory partition. Low or High Roof is OK. Please call me at 847-736-0763 or message me back. Thank You.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts