Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new (with van purchase in 11/15) partition for 2015 silver Promaster, for sale. Removed and sitting in garage. $200 plus shipping. We are in Montana.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry so late. I'm away from home but I'll get some pictures out. Shipping is steep, we're in MT. I quoted $300+ to a fellow in OR but he found one locally, there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Partition from 136" High roof, 2015

Partition: 69 lbs, roughly 6x6 ft. I hope this picture is included.
Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is. It has a light grey liner of the same material as the columns behind the seats in cab. We are in MT and shipping seems to be significant, $$.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carl,
I got a brief check on map quest for distances. a quote for shipping to Portland OR for 750 miles was $300. To Powder Springs it is 1956 miles. My cursory search for quote on UPS or FedEx website was unsuccessful. It's 70lbs and roughly 6x6ft. It would have to be crated or boxed by the carrier as we are unequipped to build that at home.

Let me know if you are interested in pursuing this.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Harberneiley,
How far are you from Bozeman? Do you think it will fit for transportation in the bed of a 2003 Dodge 2500 truck with camper shell?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Harberneiley,
How far are you from Bozeman? Do you think it will fit for transportation in the bed of a 2003 Dodge 2500 truck with camper shell?
Harberneiley,
I have a driver in Bozeman Montana till this Saturday then he's on his way back to Lake Tahoe and from there down to Southern California (where I live).. I sent you a PM with my cell number as well.
Thank you, Chuck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chuck,
Your driver will be able to figure out if it fits. It is 72x65x5 and 70lbs. $200. I can call you in the morning. Thanks for your interest.
Nancy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts