Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the PM in the AM yesterday and 24hrs later I've removed the factory partition only to ponder what parts I need to rectify the now unfinished, open spaces left in the partitions absence. I trotted down to my local dealer this morning only to find them less than excited to assist me in my quest, surprise. So I pose to the community, anyone had any luck locating the trim pieces needed and if so would you please share? I now have sitting in my drive a PM 2500 Hi-boy 159wb. Yay me! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,689 Posts
Stevewhiteparts.com has a healthy selection of interior trim parts for the PM. For example, the lower black trim on the B pillar is about a whopping 20 bucks. Just in case, I bought a spare before I took a jigsaw to mine, but didn't need it. Decided for that price I'll keep it in reserve just in case. I remember that they also have the upper beige trim for the B pillars for a similar paltry sum.

Very quick turnaround, IIRC.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ms Nomer - you wouldnt by chance happen to have the part numbers for those black b-pillar lowers would you? SWP have been more than willing to help but, even after sending them some pics, zeroing in on the parts is proving a challenge. In unlikely chance you happen to have the # for the uppers that would help as well. Basically, I need all the help I can get. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts