Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked at several sites for a diagram. I can't seem to find a part.numver for the plastic sides that screw to either side of the seat frames near the floor.

I need both sides for the driver side and whatever hardware needed to mount them. The passenger side has them in my van. Looks like the company who did the radio install for the previous owner removed them and never replaced them on the driver side seat.

Again. The plastic side panels at floor level that cover up the metal frame. The driver side outter one would have provisions to go around the base of the ebrake handle.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,453 Posts
I believe they are called "outer finish panels" you need to go to a junk yard because it shows approx $270 per seat.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looked like those panels you mentioned were for the plastic up by the cushion.

The diagram is vague.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
You say you “need” them? Really why? They’re lipstick on a Pig. Just leave them off? Many here have installed the lowered seat bases and those plastic pieces really don’t fit any more. Anyone have a set to sell?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't need them. But would like to obtain a set. The passenger seat has them. I like oem parts to match. I'm using this to work out of and not rv or camp. They b would also hide whatever I plan on storing under the seat.

You say you “need” them? Really why? They’re lipstick on a Pig. Just leave them off? Many here have installed the lowered seat bases and those plastic pieces really don’t fit any more. Anyone have a set to sell?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts