Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not easily done now that 2015's are out. Inventory search won't let you specify options on 2014's. Even dealer's websites don't always list all the options on a given vehicle. The only way to be fairly sure is to load window sticker for each one that's close to what you want. That's how I found mine. Laborious at best. If you're working with a dealer, he may be able to search for your desired options in existing inventory. Good luck !

·
Registered
100 Posts
i think the best thing that can be done is to contact your local dealer or a few and see what they can do for you

·
Registered
279 Posts
I found mine (black, dual sliders, rear glass, glass in both sliders, heated seats, backup cam, uconnect, and more by searching cars.com. You can do an advanced search and pick a color or search the entire country by keyword. For example, I did "left rear door " or "drivers side slider". I don't remember the exact phrase.
I also did the same on autotrader.com, but it was more difficult.
Happy hunting!!!!!

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
cars.com, autotrader.com, commercialtrucktrader.com, carsforsale.com, searchtempest.com (for craigslist nationwide), ebay.com. You should be using all of these. The problem is not all dealers post their inventory on these sites so don't only rely on them. That's why you need to contact a fleet manager to run a search of all Promasters in your area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found mine on cars.com. Adhuntr.com is also a good way to search craigslist nationally. Ebay.com occasionally has PM also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts