Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you see other PM driving around, Home Depot, Lowes, Dixie Lines?, here in east county San Diego very rare to see.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I see them a lot more these days in the NW from when I got my first one in 2015. Bought mine for hauling dirt bikes and now see them almost every time I go ride, definitely getting very popular with the bike hauling crowd up here

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
Driving around Mass I would see some but I saw a lot more Transits. Driving from New England To FL I think we saw maybe 1 or 2 on the road.
I don't know where you live/drive in MA but I drive all over the North Shore, Southern NH and Maine and I see them everywhere. There are lots of transits also but many of them seem to be used as passenger carrying vehicles. I even saw my first 118 hitop yesterday in Salem, MA.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I don't know where you live/drive in MA but I drive all over the North Shore, Southern NH and Maine and I see them everywhere. There are lots of transits also but many of them seem to be used as passenger carrying vehicles. I even saw my first 118 hitop yesterday in Salem, MA.
The great North Shore-South Shore Divide. More in the suburbs of South Shore and Metrowest. I have only seen one 118 and it was on a dealer lot.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I am in st. Louis and have my van now for 2 years. I finally seen its clone last week. 136 inch wheelbase low roof metallic gray. And that was the only grey one that I have ever seen here in st. Louis

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Not many here on Vancouver Island yet. A few public utilities are trying them out, and I see the occasional RV passing through in the summer. Sprinters still rule the roost here, with Transits gaining ground. My interest in PMs began with the diesel Ducato-based RVs we've rented in Europe. They are really popular over there, even with German RV manufacturers. BTW, Germany generally has the lowest RV rental prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts