Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty excited about my new Diesel Promaster, but my posts and help request seem to be going nowhere...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure where the first post went... I'll use this one.

Have two week old, 136", LR, Diesel Promaster. This was ordered, so I was able to get a silver one with the factory swivel seats. I plan to use it for hauling supplies for my Maple Sap business and for camping, biking and climbing.

I'm just getting started with my build.
Suff I've done:
1) installed floor using 1/2" polysiso and 1/2" plywood. Plywood topped off with oem cargo liner and an area rug.
2) Did the RDinNH mouse proofing. I had the hardware cloth from a similar procedure on my other vehicles.
3) Let some air out of the tires... will let more out if I don't get pressure warnings.

More to come. I'll start a different thread without the frown.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,827 Posts
Welcome, you are a local for me. I'm a long time NE Kingdom dweller, now displaced. I nave never had a vehicle that mice didn't bother, sooner or later, hope they stay out! Some time we need to meet up as I want to see those seats! I do love the diesel but I don't have to contend with those -30º days anymore! I hope you also got the plug-in heaters! Smart to get a 1500 with a cat!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cat is part of my rodent control system. The only problem is he doesn't work nights, too many coyotes roaming at night. I did get the block heater plugs for the van, it does get cold here... we had a dusting of snow last night. I'm in northern Vt and can show you the seats when you're in the area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts