Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 - 159” HR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by Salt Lake to visit the guys over at Off Highway Van, and pulled the trigger on their lift kit. No regrets. I wanted a vehicle as unique as my life story, and I think we're getting close. Enjoy the results of my little morning photoshoot!
CGS04634.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wow, I thought that was a really good rendering at first. That looks wonderful.

Do you have the stock headlamp bulbs or no? It seems not.

·
Registered
2020 - 159” HR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In response to a few posts here, it’s a 3” lift that actually raises the rear axle to above 9” of ground clearance! The wheels are Black Rhino Havasu’s and the tires are BFG KO2’s in 245. I did convert my headlights to LED’s which has been amazing, but I DEFINITELY need to adjust the headlight angle down after the lift/level.

·
Registered
140 Posts
In response to a few posts here, it’s a 3” lift that actually raises the rear axle to above 9” of ground clearance! The wheels are Black Rhino Havasu’s and the tires are BFG KO2’s in 245. I did convert my headlights to LED’s which has been amazing, but I DEFINITELY need to adjust the headlight angle down after the lift/level.
Please share the LEDs you used. I'm currently looking into doing this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You mentioned the headlight angle facing down? I did the same with mine, but I have no idea how to adjust them downward. Right now they are all over the place except down on the road. Any ideas on how to angle them downwards?

·
Registered
2020 - 159” HR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please share the LEDs you used. I'm currently looking into doing this.
I used these! They’re apparently sold out, but they’re BRIGHT BRIGHT. They don’t fit like the stock bulbs, so you’ll have to still do the RTV trick that’s on this forum a few times.

·
Registered
2020 - 159” HR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You mentioned the headlight angle facing down? I did the same with mine, but I have no idea how to adjust them downward. Right now they are all over the place except down on the road. Any ideas on how to angle them downwards?
I’ll take pictures when I do it tonight, but there’s an adjustment screw you can get to by taking off the plastic body panel above the headlights.

·
Registered
2020 - 159” HR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is the adjustment screw I was talking about. You’ll need to take off that panel, and use a 6mm allen.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is the adjustment screw I was talking about. You’ll need to take off that panel, and use a 6mm allen. View attachment 70530 View attachment 70531
Thank you very much, i didnt even know that was a thing.

Update: went outside to try it while it was dark. It worked! Now i am not blinding anyone and I can finally see the light on the ground haha, thanks a lot! I would of never knew about it had I not seen this post. It was really easy to do. Turn lefty loosey if you want light pointing downwards. Righty tighty for upwards. I kept turning counter clockwise forever it seemed like, and turned lights on. Looking forward at them, you can immediately tell one is blinding you, and one is faced down like it should be. Did it to the other and it solved my problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts