Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. RAM grille is for sale.
If you are interested, please send me a private message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was inspired by your work. Thank you.

I switched only the front grille.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How'd you guys go about getting the Citroen parts? And were they all a direct fit, or were modifications needed to accommodate them? I don't mind the Ram logo, but the Citroen logo looks pretty slick. I wonder if the Citroen dashboard clipboard would fit the PM?

·
Super Moderator
9,053 Posts
Direct fit. Promasters, Citroen, Peugeot & Fiat bodies are all identical.

The clipboard isn't available in any of them with passenger side airbags.

You have to get the grills from Europe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Grill

I bought a Peugeot grill from England. Shipping is so expensive it is in Scotland, at friends house.

·
Super Moderator
9,053 Posts
As I recall, shipping was well under $75 for my grill from Germany thru the DP, It's very light and if it's packed correctly it will just make the size requirements for the post office. GB's rates may differ differ from Germany I suppose but I think the key is to pack it yourself and have it mailed privately through the local post office.

·
Super Moderator
9,053 Posts
I did but when I looked at it i remembered it was grey! Sorry! I did send you a pm right off tho. They don't alway show up unfortunately.

·
Registered
19 Posts
shipping costs

As I recall, shipping was well under $75 for my grill from Germany thru the DP, It's very light and if it's packed correctly it will just make the size requirements for the post office. GB's rates may differ differ from Germany I suppose but I think the key is to pack it yourself and have it mailed privately through the local post office.
The best price we can find is $300.

·
Super Moderator
9,053 Posts
That's a crazy price. I paid $232 for the grill and two logo emblems including shipping. The shipping was €76 (about $103 at the time) The grill was a brand new take off from a converter I found on eBay Germany. If you were to buy a new grill from a dealer the price is around €300!

I've had friends buy tires from GB and the shipping thru the Brittish post office was very cheap. The tires came by airmail, unwrapped with a label tapped on each one in about 3 days! It was far cheaper than buying them here. I just bought a complete exaust system for another car I own from Holland and the cost to airmail it was about €75.

Did you buy more than the grill itself? They weigh less than 10 pounds I think.

·
Super Moderator
9,053 Posts
I just did some quick calculations for you. My Ram grill weighs about 6 ½ lbs, it's 47" long. I can't imagine thet a Peugeot grill is much different in weight and certainly the same size.

According to ParcelForce GB http://www.parcelforce.com/price-finder the cost to ship up to 4kilos, 1 ½ m long from GB to the USA is about £60 or $91!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very nice upgrade. I will do the same with my PM when i will get it.
I ordered silver one too. one of the best colors

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got a silver grill that I'd like to trade for the stock gray one. Anyone in the Portland, Oregon area?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts