Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to locate any black lug bolts that are for the OE wheels?

I am in the process of painting my extra set of OE wheels black. I would like to avoid painting the heads of the lug bolts to match.

I havent had much luck with my searches. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Search for black Fiat Ducato Maxi wheel bolts, don't forget to verify measurements.

Guessing it's M16-1.5

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cheaper on Amazon. 21mm. Just covers. I got smoke colored metal but the black silicone look interesting.

Reactions: jbmccrar

·
Registered
272 Posts
My silver bolts on my 14 PM are getting raggety at the edges and lightly rusted, Thursday my new tires get put on. I'm thinking of taking mine off half at a time and blasting them and then applying a black moly resin gun coating from Norrel's that I have here. You spray it on freshly blasted metal and then bake it at 325F for an hour to set the resin. Super tough stuff. Since I already have the stuff here, it'd be an afternoon's work. I've done several of my carry guns over the years and this stuff just doesn't wear off! Way better than any paint I have used. It is applied thin enough that it won't affect close clearances the way a paint would.

Reactions: Baxsie

·
Registered
80 Posts

I am in the process of painting my extra set of OE wheels black. I would like to avoid painting the heads of the lug bolts to match.

Thanks!

Thanks!
I had a post Plugger Tips some time back. They still work. We painted ours or you can leave them black. There is obviously a reason for the Plugger Tips part.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Did you find a US supplier?
I found a couple on ebay that say they are a universal fit, but you just have to buy the correct size for the bolt head (21mm). The smaller sizes are located throughout the US for low pricing, but the bigger size are either in the Chinese Comminist Party or Hong Kong. USA are in the $20 range for 21mm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts