Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2015 159 PM from NW Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram in Beaverton, OR yesterday. By far the best salesman I have ever talked to (Russ) he's the commercial salesman there. After the disgusting time I had at the first to dealerships before NW Ram, it was a breath of fresh air. He knew his product, was genuine, honest, and very informative... Price was very good. I will soon be building a full on Motovan, and posting pics and info while doing so.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congratulations! Good dealer and good salesperson is absolutely priceless .

Did you purchase a Gas or Dieael PM ?

·
Registered
654 Posts
I was at the dealer last summer, it was late Sunday and it must of been the B-team. Not too enthusiastic, no offer of test drive either.

I guess I didn't speak with Russ. Did you custom order your PM?

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
When I bought my Promaster I reached out to every dealer who had Promasters within 400 miles (26 dealers). Only 6 got back to me. My inquiry was general with no mention of price or options.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Imagine the success of PM sales if the dealers properly trained their sales staffs !!
Along with some product knowledge.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I went to each dealer's website to get contact info for the Sales Manager, Commercial/Fleet Manager if they had one and Internet Manager. I called and/or emailed all of them at each dealership.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
This is the way to shop for a vehicle nowadays...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just bought a 2015 159 PM from NW Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram in Beaverton, OR yesterday. By far the best salesman I have ever talked to (Russ) he's the commercial salesman there. After the disgusting time I had at the first to dealerships before NW Ram, it was a breath of fresh air. He knew his product, was genuine, honest, and very informative... Price was very good. I will soon be building a full on Motovan, and posting pics and info while doing so.

Nice Moves!!! Motovan??? We are two alike...

I also test drove one with Russ. He was the first place I went to look and I would have bought one from him in a heartbeat, but he didn't have the one I wanted. 3 seater was necessary, and the only one he had was a 159.

I did some searching, and found one that was almost perfect, so i made a drive to Hillsboro to take a peak. The salesman was very nice as well. Super pleasant, and ended up giving me as good of a deal as Russ proposed. I'm not into greasy sales people at all, and both of the commercial sales fleet salesmen on the west side of PDX are amazing.

I use mine for work, but have loaded the db in the back for a quick trip to the Tillamook State Forest. Where do you ride?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought the gas, just dont drive enough unless on a trip. Its my daily driver now, with an 8 min drive to work.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didnt custom order just wanted a 159, 5.0 stereo, side door slider with window, tint, white (lol), no cargo partition cause im going to build a wall at 7'6".

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice Moves!!! Motovan??? We are two alike...

I also test drove one with Russ. He was the first place I went to look and I would have bought one from him in a heartbeat, but he didn't have the one I wanted. 3 seater was necessary, and the only one he had was a 159.

I did some searching, and found one that was almost perfect, so i made a drive to Hillsboro to take a peak. The salesman was very nice as well. Super pleasant, and ended up giving me as good of a deal as Russ proposed. I'm not into greasy sales people at all, and both of the commercial sales fleet salesmen on the west side of PDX are amazing.

I use mine for work, but have loaded the db in the back for a quick trip to the Tillamook State Forest. Where do you ride?

I like to moto the tracks in the pac nw. Hit clark county indoor every week this year. Ride burnt ridge, riverdale, washougal, some private tracks, and on occasion mountain view. Ride offroad in bend at china hat area, lots of randle riding. Pretty much anywhere i can get out! And u?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered a trailer hitch and wiring today from etrailer.com. Saved 1/2 price on it in town or at the dealership! Going to pull my enclosed trailer to woodland mx till i get my wall up and extra seat in after this weekend. This weekend my son and i are going to load the van up and roll with buddys to woodland mx! Braap

·
Registered
654 Posts
Good to know you guys.

I make China Hat once a year with a buddy who organizes a memorial day weekend.

I also used to do supermoto at Pat's Acres and McMinnville.

I don't have the PM yet, I want to wait for the new front end. I am wanting the 159wb hi roof, so I can bring 2 bikes and camp inside as well. Right now I have a sleeping bag and awning over my pickup. As a result, I don't get out as much as I would like.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Walker,

Ive wanted a motovan for 10 yrs, i feel like i just got married! Lol. Driven all of em, spent a year measuring and disecting each pro and con. The only thing ive found that i wish the pm had would be more adjustment on the steering wheel! Probably 10 riding buddies have already came over to check it out and i bought it yesterday!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thats great Dog, right now I have an old vw doka for hauling, & while I love it, it really can do only 1 bike (btw the driving position is identical!)

I've wanted the PM since it was announced, just want those new lights/front end for my $.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Somebody say motovan? I use to live in Sandy OR, now live in Carlsbad CA. I ride moto all over the west coast. The ProMaster makes a killer motovan.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Omg Obrian, That is legit! Please send more pics plz. Any info would be great... I have so many questions for you! Made my day! Im ready to order dynomat and my seat/bed. I probably have 20 pages open... Send more Send more

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm working on my finish panels for the walls and roof. Upper bunk pulls out to make a extra large bunk, full size bed down low. It's all insulated and sound deadend, stays warm and quiet in the rear, or cool in the summer. With the roof vent running I can sleep comfy in the summer heat of socal. I'll be adding a RV style window in the slider and a removable table. Also full audio system and lighting, usb plugs etc. I love the van.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts