Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But it seems like we here are a small tight nit niche within a niche community. Seriously there
aren't that many of us.
I've already met in person two members and I hope to meet more. In the mean time via forums
we kinda get to know each other and I'm sure many here have picked up on the fact that I love
photography.
So I'll reveal one of my greatest efforts to you guys in an effort to better present myself and
even better the area I live in.
This is a very amateurish effort, even states so at the beginning, but methinks some here might enjoy
it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks for making and posting that. All those smoky mountain views sure do look pleasantly familiar.:)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice job !! Excellent music choices too. You should show that at middle schools as a "Get Outside" motivational video.

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,546 Posts
MM,

Datsa nice!

I wandered around and discovered the drone video on your Youtube listings.... I want one! I've been looking at the DJI Mavic since before it became available. Didn't buy one yet! But....

ed

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks everyone.
Yes, it was Poof and I at the end...that was 3 day backpacking trip in the Mt. Rogers NRA and we'll be there next weekend doing the same hike.
Drones, we watched a nice Phantom with a nice camera fly away last spring never to be seen again.....be a while until I go back down that road :(
Fly-aways are uncommon but do happen, be prepared for the consequences when you buy one.

·
Registered
468 Posts
man that was awesome! makes me want to just disappear in my van never to be seen again! Funny you guys bring up the drone. I have one but heavily lack the editing skills and know how. I have been thinking of taking a video editing course at a local community collage to learn. but who knows maybe one day ill find the time.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Charger.
I keep looking for another drone, but once bitten syndrome has me taking my time on that purchase. I've got a buddy that lives about 20 min's away
and his drone work is stunning; he even modded his with beer cans halved and placed up front of his controller that give him 5-7 miles of range...illegal for sure but impressive nonetheless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts