Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Instead of clogging this forum with images of stuff everyone who'd done a build has seen before here's a link to my blog site with some basic images of where we're at. Lots of thinsulate can be seen, some of the pink Promaster-accessories 'pink' stuff in places, the support beams for the bed and the shelf under it; the windows we chose and their placement, and the window Sun block/insulation from Eurocamper that Gary influenced me via his site. Since I'm new to blog I'm curious if it loads?
stopitdown.com
Thanks MsNomer :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MsNomer, one horizontally added support will have to carry the bed, the other the shelf.
On the shelf is the generator, the shower, the wardrobe---so it will be weighty....but then again
we'll be weighty too ;)
Finally peaked at the slidemasters with a tape measure in hand....they look spot on--still in the pickup truck
but enough cardboard pealed back for the look-see.
We did a test-fit of one of the Penda (or it could be the other manufacturer (she ordered them and I don't remember which) wall
panels and I'm very happy with the color and fit.
I'm reminded about something you posted long ago---it is impossible to cover all the metal inside the van (was that you?), so happily
the grey color of the panels goes well with silver of the van.
We consternated just a bit about how the panels would react to the shelf and bed supports but I think they will flow....flow enough to
satisfiy us.

·
Registered
627 Posts
We consternated just a bit . . . AND . . . it is impossible to cover all the metal inside the van
"Consternated" . . . can you say that in polite conversation?

And Ms Nomer, we're currently consternating over all the holely white metal still staring at us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts