Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! In May, I bought a black 136 high roof 2500 PM that had been sitting on a dealer's lot in California for an entire year because it was black! Because I own and operate a mobile detailing and paint correction business, I specifically wanted black, and it seems no other owners wanted the hassle... Lucky for me! Got exactly the van I wanted and saved a bunch of money off the purchase price.

I finally got around to joining the forums, and within the next week I booked some time to finally correct the thing. Stay tuned, I'll start a thread of the whole process of removing every possible swirl and scratch in the paintwork, and then sealing it in with one of the new, ultra durable and long-lasting ceramic coatings on the market today, to protect the finish and also making maintenance and upkeep easier. And finally, I'll be getting vinyl branding stickers applied once all of the detailing is done!

·
Registered
338 Posts
MantisDetail congrats on purchase. I have had black vehicles in the past but could not keep them spotlessly clean thus I opted for white vehicles. My next PM is going to be black so I am interested in your detailing knowledge. Keep us all posted.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Welcome, my failure to wash and detail has led me to Sandstone Metallic because it's the color of dirt! I have a lot to learn from you. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts